Semian angel

I was at lunch today and one of my favorite songs from the 80's came on. Semian Angel. Do you know it? You can see it here:




Apparently neither did I. It was actually Send me an angel. Easy mistake. But it made me wonder how many other parts of life I've completely misunderstood, without much harm. It reminded me that I live in a reality that is completley the creation of my own experience. The things that we agree on become common reality, but for the longest time, I assumed everyone knew that song was Semian Angel. Do you have any assumptions that may not be accurate? If so, where did you learn them?

Just some food for thought.

1 comments:

Libby said...

hahaha- I havea few of those :)
Manic Monday- "Man named Monday"
Suicide Blonde- "Super Salad Bar"
hahahhahaha :) LOVE IT!

How are ya?!

Post a Comment

Did this blog make you think? Tell me about it!