Amazing Book Jimmy!

I got these comments all in the last few days and it makes me feel like what I do matters...

Hi Jimmy-

I just finished reading your book and I must say, it was one of the best books that I've read about college students! I'm going to email some people at the Univ of Tennessee and up at Bowling Green and highly recommend that they take a look at it. Your life story is really inspiring and although I'm done with undergrad, I definitely learned some things that I can apply to my job and grad school.
-D.

Look here for the book!

"...And I have you to thank for motivating me to be a better person and work towards my goals!"
- K.

"I hope you continue to impact students, you have so much to offer!"
-K.

"You are an amazing teacher in school, and in life."
-H.

I don't share these to brag...ok, a little, but more importantly, these comments will be filed away and pulled out whenever I feel like it doesn't matter, or those days when I don't feel very successful. I do this with really sincere holiday cards too. What do you do to pick yourself up when times are tough?

Inspire someone today!

-J.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Did this blog make you think? Tell me about it!