A strange lady

I was sitting at a light this afternoon on the way home for lunch when a lady with a silver Ford Explorer, similar in color to her hair, drove up on my passenger side and motioned for me to roll down my window. I thought I must have a low tire or some other bad news. Perhaps I'd been dragging a squirril under my carriage, or was leaking water, oil or gas at an alarming rate. Yes, all of these crossed my mind while I reached over and pushed button to lower my window. As the window sank, I could see her clap with joy and smile as she exclaimed, "WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CAR!" She was certainly commenting on the bright yellow color of my Mazda Protege 5. I laughed outloud with her joy and screamed through my car, "Thank you, His name is Sunny" She laughed again with joy, causing me to giggle and she cried, "I always name mine too. This baby is the silver bullet!" She giggled as a combination between Kathy Najimy and Mrs. Clause would. "I bet you have so much fun with Sunny!" "I do, thanks!"

She completley changed my state. I wasn't in a bad mood, but she put me in a fantastic mood! Thank you Mrs. Clause for the gift of gratitude for my sassy yellow car! We do have fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Did this blog make you think? Tell me about it!